INTERNATIONAL CATHOLIC CONFERENCE OF SCOUTING - EUROPEAN-MEDITERRANEAN REGION
CONFERENCE INTERNATIONALE CATHOLIQUE DU SCOUTISME - REGION EUROPE-MEDITERANÉE
CONFERENCIA INTERNACIONAL CATOLICA DE ESCULTISMO - REGIÓN EUROMEDITERRÁNEA
INTERNATIONALE KATHOLISCHE KONFERENZ DES PFADFINDERTUMS - REGION EUROPA-MITTELMEER
مجلس الكشاف الكاثوليكي الدولي - اوروبا – المتوسّط
The Regional Council
The following shall be members of the Regional Council:
- • Representative of ICCS member organisations in the E M Region – (preferably those at the highest level or their commissioned deputies).
• The members of the Regional Committee
The following have a right to attend ex officio the meetings of the Regional Council:
- • The Secretary General of the ICCS
- • The World Chaplain of the ICCS
- • A delegate from the European Scout Regional Committee of the WOSM
The functions of the Regional Council are to:
- • determine the program of activities for the Region.
- • elect the Regional Secretary / Chairperson
- • elect the members of the regional committee.
- • approve the report of the regional secretary / chairperson.
- • approve the regional accounts and budgets.
- • discuss motions, resolutions and / or recommendations, recommendations presented by the members of the Regional Council.
- • Voting on motions, resolutions and recommendations presented at Coucil meetings
- • decide on the advisability of organising a Regional Seminar / Council meeting .
- • establish working groups on topics of specific interest.
- • review proposals put by member associations or other interested bodies.
- • establish the rules of procedure for the region and to propose modifications in case of necessity.
- • propose to the regional Secretary the names of associations who are willing and available to host and organise a regional meetings: for example the Annual Seminar Council meeting and / or committee meetings.